For our headoffice in Hirschau we have an open position. We are looking for an Onboarding Manager (m/f/nb) Marketplace – focus Netherlands
Choosing us at Conrad means choosing a reliable partner who wants to make sourcing of technical business supplies as easy and as efficient as it gets for customers. Every day, we are working very hard to achieve what we are passionate about: to develop innovative smart solutions that help us become the leading sourcing platform in Europe. We offer millions of high-quality technical products as well as a range of customer-centric services that add genuine value. We keep on top of things, are proactive and use our technical expertise to get customers inspired. Being a family-run company means we believe in sustainable business operations, and in building long-term business relationships. We stand for quality and reliability.
Would you like to work within a fast growing business unit of a 100 year old startup? Work in a place where you get the opportunity to quickly learn and grow within eCommerce and tech? If the answer is yes, then this role within the Marketplace business unit of Conrad Electronic might be perfect for you.
These tasks are waiting for you
- After business development brings in a new client, you will accompany the technical onboarding process of that client. This starts with connecting their systems to our marketplace environment
- You coach and train clients with arranging their accounts in the system and getting their product portfolio uploaded
- You keep a close eye on all technical processes and make sure everything works in the right way, e.g. products are visible on the website and orders being are transfered
- Once up and running, the client knows how to find you in case of more questions regarding technical setup
- We’re continuously optimizing our processes, information and software. You actively help and give your thoughts in this process
Who we are looking for
- You’ve finished school with a university degree or apprenticeship in the field of business, IT systems or data science
- Professional experience in a digital marketplace or platform environment, preferably in a B2B environment, or a comparable qualification
- You like to have social interaction with others and have some experience in customer contact
- You’re smart, proactive and hands-on in solving difficult situations
- You know your way around software systems, the internet and enjoy working with data
- You are fluent in Dutch (B2 or C1 spoken and written) and have a good command of English and ideally German
Working from home (WFH)
- Our state-of-the-art IT infrastructure makes working from home a standard set-up across the entire company.
- Together with you we plan your personal future at Conrad.
- Even in difficult times, our international team sticks together – together for Conrad.
- Many of our business areas operate a flexible working policy that allows you to organize your work day in a way that suits you best.
Room for ideas
- At Conrad, you have the opportunity to give free rein to your creativity and drive change.
Individualised career development
- Keeping your skills and knowledge up-to-date is essential. Which is why we offer a wide range of career development opportunities via our in-house Online Academy.
Your Contact Person
Expert HR Recruiting & Employer Branding
+49 9622 30-4307